I went to Miyanosaka Onsen with my friend on last Sunday.
It stands near Miyanosaka station.
We lost our way, for we went to there for the first time. So we asked the way to here. A kind man told us the way:)
There were some kinds of bath and sauna room. Electrical bath, bubble bath, water bath. I like bubble bath and sauna♪ When I put my hand in erectrical bath, I felt a little pain.
After taking a bath, I drank fruit milk.
Miyanosaka Onsen has a peaceful atmosphere. So, we could relax! I would like to visit again. BUT it cost me 410 yen to take a bath. I cannot go every day:<
There was so fun!!
ReplyDeleteLet's go to all Onsen around our town♪:)
I found another Onsnn☆☆
I want to go to spaaaaaa('Q`)
ReplyDeleteI want to go ONSEN and be relax
ReplyDeleteI want to go ONSEN and be relaxed.
ReplyDeleteYour Blog is always pretty!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute girl you are♪