When I went here for the first time, I was surprised that there are many kinds of tastes.
I have thought the TAIYAKI's inside is only tsubuan (or koshian),
but there are chocolate cream, custard cream, salty caramel, condensed milk cream and so on.
Salty caramel is my favorite cream!(^w^)
I will try condensed milk cream next time.
↑This is sakura bean paste, very good!!
Now, I cannot eat this, because this is limited period menu.
I'm sad(;m;)
These Taiyaki look delicious! I want to try many kinds of tastes.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment!
ReplyDeleteI only do plain cooking,
so you can absolutely do☆
I have never eaten them
even though I live near.
I'd like to eat♪
I love this Taiyaki,too!!
ReplyDeletebut I have not eaten sakura been taste.
Next time,
Let's go to the shop together☆
I ate it with custard cream.
ReplyDeleteOn Tuesday, custard cream is sold at 100 yen :p
love it!
ReplyDeleteThat Taiyaki is reary 'Mochi Mochi' :D