New Place!

One day, I went to the new place "AGES CAFE"
with my friend.

Do you know here?

This is on the way to campus from Hirakatashi station.


There were the sofa, so like someone's room I thought.
We could feel at home^^








←Its strange way food is arranged in bowls!
but its fashionable(^q^)


This is curry rice.










I wanna go again here!!!!
and I wanna order another menu♪
especially, I wanna try some sweets!

5 comments:

  1. I don't know the place clearly. But I want to go there someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gone there yet...
    I want to go there someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know here!
    But I haven't been there.
    I want to go there and eat that curry rice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you did?
    I'm really really interested in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know this place!
    I like pizza so much!
    I'll eat it soon!

    ReplyDelete